Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

ICS Blog Hop Fabulous Framelits


Here is my card for the Framelits hop. I used the Everyday Jars Framelits and the matching stamps set Jars of Love. Very fun and versatile!! Ink colors are black, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush, Yip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. The jar also has clear window sheet on it as well, kinda hard to tell in the photo. 

Next is Terri, please visit her and leave her some love! 

Click on the image below to go to her blog!

http://territerbear.blogspot.com/2016/08/ics-blog-hop-fabulous-framelits.html

9 comments:

  1. Tammy, your card is so beautiful! That little lightning bug is adorable buzzing around your flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Nice watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I love this card and that popped up bee is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really toyed with the idea of using this set but was afraid others would too! I love this card Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been riding the fence on this stamp set and framelits, but when I see awesome cards like yours, I want to have it too! Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! I still have to buy the jar bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest card ever!!! Love the way you used this stamp/framelit bundle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! This is my favorite set by far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combinations you used on my favorite set!!

    ReplyDelete