Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Fall For All




 I LOVE the Into the Woods DSP that is in the new holiday catalog, it has to be my most favorite paper ever! I also used from the holiday catalog the acorns from the Into the Woods Elements, which are adorable and the lovely Rich Razzleberry color 3/8" cotton ribbon. The sentiment is from the stamp set Merry Everything in the regular catalog and I stamped it on a banner framelit.

If you have not yet looked at the current holiday catalog do it soon! So many great items in there! 

http://stampingincolumbusga.blogspot.com/2015/10/ics-blog-hop-fall-for-all.html

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tammy! I love the Into the Woods DSP too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOHHH! Another card with this fabulous DSP! Great job with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the dsp! Love the use of banner punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love the accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE as you already know!!! Great layout! Thanks for hopping with us this month....I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stamp set you chose. It compliments the card nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the acorn accent! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I don't even recognize that sentiment! I'm going to have to go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how the sentiment stands out, and the use of the embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Love the DSP you chose...and how you added the simple banner and sentiment. Easy card to duplicate which is great. Also love the little accent of the acorn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! I love how it highlights the DSP! Super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and simple card...my favorite!

    ReplyDelete