Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stamping Classes starting September 2015

Stamping Classes

Classes will usually be the 3rd Thursday of each month. I will be holding classes in my home from 6:30-8:30 PM.

Classes usually will be $20 or more depending on the projects for that month. Classes will need to be prepaid 2 weeks before class date to allow me to order the supplies and get them ready for class.

**I have room for 8 people per class. If I get enough interest (at least 4 more over the original 8) I can open up a 2nd session.

Most classes the projects will be OPTION #1 (2- 8 x8 scrapbook pages and 2-4 cards) and OPTION #2 (6-8 cards)

No refunds after order for class supplies is placed (2 weeks before class date).  If your unable to attend class let me know I will try and re-sale your spot or you may pick up your items after class...or send a friend in your place!

For more info please go to my Stamping Class Page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment