Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ICS Blog Hop Triple Time






This month the blog hop theme is Triple Time Stamping.

 I used the new stamp set Four Feathers that is available in the Holiday catalog. The "Grateful" sentiment is from a retired set. Cardstock colors are Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla. Ink colors are Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Really Red and Old Olive. Punches are Word Window and Modern Label with some pearls added. 

Below is the next blog on the hop!

http://stampinwithdarlaandsisters.blogspot.com/2014/10/ics-blog-hop-triple-time.html


11 comments:

  1. LOVE the variation on the layout....thanks for sharing that...never thought of doing it this way! Can't wait to case it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smaller size for the triple time technique. I am definitely going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost used this stamp set! Now I see how beautiful yours is created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those feathers have been on my wish list. Love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on this technique! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card, Tammy! Those fun feathers are popping up all over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your layout with the feathers. A good fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this card - I just got the feather stamp set..this may be my first card using it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color choice. I am also falling in love with those feathers. Great job Tammy!

    ReplyDelete