Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's a Man Thing Blog Hop!




http://mossub.com/?p=1883

LIVE AT 7:00 PM JUNE 4th!!!

For the June blog hop the theme is masculine. I thought the In the Wild set would be perfect for that! I also used the new Stampin' Up! thick bakers twine on the card that is available now.

Make sure to visit the other blogs on the hop too and please leave some love!


http://mossub.com/?p=1883

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VISIT ALL THE OTHER AWESOME BLOGGERS BELOW!!

Stamping Tammy (YOU ARE HERE)


10 comments:

  1. Your Moose is so cute, Tammy.. incredible job on your Man card! : ) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and perfect for men! Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Miss Tam Tam what is the technique to get that shadowing behind the moose???? Love it girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Tammy!! If you used the masking technique for the background u did a great job! I like doing that to add a little something to my cards! Makes a pretty scene! Great job love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this stamp set. It is just perfect for those guys. And your technique for the background looks great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great design! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about your card! I have this set and now I have an idea to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Gorgeous card, Tammy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like this card and the colors. A great man's card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the slight touch of color. Is that the masking tape technique? Great card.

    ReplyDelete